The Celts were a fluorishing and dynamic race who made their way from northern India to spread throughout Europe. Healthy living was aduty for the Celts – their druids not only had a mystical role but were also charged with the Physical, Mental and Spiritual health of the people. Their lives were structured around a series of festivals and ceremonials throughout the year (any excuse for a party!). They practiced plant medicine, sacred movement and meditation, and lived with a veneration for Nature. During this workshop, we will explore the traditional medicine used by the Celts for mind, body and spirit, impossible to differntiate between when we talk about whole health.
Celebrate Health. Celebrate Muliebrity
- Bone Health – Is Osteoporosis a ‘silent disease’?
- Does breathing matter? (answer – yes!)
- Women & Cancer & Sex
- Women and Heart Health
- Does Weight Loss Help with Urinary Incontinence?
- Is there a connection between bladder health and sexual health? (Yes!)
- Do you know enough about Hysterectomies?
- Living Well after Breast Cancer #3rdAge
- Bladder Pain Syndrome – Interview with Jilly Bond about Woman on Fire 2018
- What do we need to know about Endometriosis? (And why!)