The Oxford English Dictionary defines muliebrity as ‘ womanhood…womanly qualities’. For over twenty years, I have been studying all the things that can go wrong with women’s bodies, from pelvic floor dysfunction to cancer, encompassing the whole body from TMJ to tailbone to toes. But now I want to focus on all the things that can go right! On eating well, moving well and having a wellness oriented mindset. Yes, we will look at some of the health issues that arise for women, but from the perspective of acknowledging where we are and looking at solutions for moving forward, back on the path to health. Join me over the coming weeks to celebrate your muliebrity!
Celebrate Health. Celebrate Muliebrity
- Overactive Bladder? The #5C Approach
- Don’t hold your breath!
- Pelvic Pain Awareness Month
- Women Eating Well
- what do rubber chickens have to do with women’s health?
- #useyourglutes #notyourglottis!
- Bone Health – Is Osteoporosis a ‘silent disease’?
- Does breathing matter? (answer – yes!)
- Women & Cancer & Sex
- Women and Heart Health