The Celts were a fluorishing and dynamic race who made their way from northern India to spread throughout Europe. Healthy living was aduty for the Celts – their druids not only had a mystical role but were also charged with the Physical, Mental and Spiritual health of the people. Their lives were structured around a series of festivals and ceremonials throughout the year (any excuse for a party!). They practiced plant medicine, sacred movement and meditation, and lived with a veneration for Nature. During this workshop, we will explore the traditional medicine used by the Celts for mind, body and spirit, impossible to differntiate between when we talk about whole health.
Celebrate Health. Celebrate Muliebrity
- Pelvic Pain & Mental Health
- Breast Cancer Prehab – Just As Important!
- Building Better Female Brains!
- Pelvic Health & Covid
- Breast Cancer & Bone Health
- Beta Carotene, Bone Health & Breast Cancer Rehab
- Pain As An Agent of Change
- Tigers And Pelvic Health
- PCOS Awareness Month
- What’s in a name…in women’s health?